Sunday, December 4, 2016

Saved $100 on my internet plan with TWC

Thirty minutes ago I was paying $50 dollars for 30 mbps internet. After one phone call, I'm now paying $40 dollars for 100 mbps internet. With a single phone call, I just saved $100 a year. Check out this awesome post on how to do it.

Your main goal is to reach the customer retention department of TWC and get a deal that's comparable to what they offer new customers. The most efficient way to do this is to dial their customer support number and note "cancel service" as the reason for your call. If you make the mistake of saying "billing" like I did the first time I called, you end up talking to a representative in the billing department and they'll be far less sympathetic to your demands. Even if you manage to break through, they'll still end up transferred you to the retention center anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment